Due to internal movement, we are seeking to find an experienced Supply Chain Planner for our Flower Division. In this role, you will directly contribute to the profitability of the business, by ensuring efficient and effective planning / scheduling of live stock into the business.
Closing Date Friday 7th July 2017
Pay Dependant on experience
Hours Fulltime Monday to Friday 08.30- 17.00
Start Date ASAP
Location Butters Flowers, Clay Lake, Spalding, Lincolnshire.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working closely with account managers and your allocated suppliers to ensure good quality supply of product.
- Ensuring all uplifts, events and launches / delists are planned.
- Ability to management live goods ‘stock board’ system, forecasts and programs.
- Work closely with growers/suppliers and the business on availability.
- Confident Excel skills – ability to create, maintain and manipulate data.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the business.
- Ability to recommend, develop and implement better ways of working.
- Confident in operating business applications, software, e-mail and internet.
- Managing the forecast with the Account managers on a weekly basis.
- Proven experience in maintaining and building relationships both internally and externally.
Periodic travel will be required in this role, as will flexibility of working hours.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please follow the link to upload your CV.