We are looking for a Dry Goods Coordinator to join our Purchasing Team. This is a responsible role as you will be working closely with our suppliers to ensure that the product ordered is received, on time and in full to the right specification, as well as minimising stock holding and wastage.
Closing Date Monday 26 June 2017
Hours Full time
Start Date ASAP
Shift Working hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. Additional hours may be required to meet business and customer demands
Location Butters Flowers, Clay Lake, Unit 3-5, Welland Business Park, Clay Lake, Spalding Drove, Spalding, PE12 6BL
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Confident in both verbal and written communication
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office: Excel, Word and Email
- Knowledge of Butters products would be an advantage
- Experience of Prophet would be an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and unsupervised
- Proven experience of working to deadlines
If you are interested in wanting to join our team, please forward your CV with a covering letter to Alison Mason in HR or email email@example.com. If you wish to find out more about this role, please contact either Nick Watson on 01775 717644 or Alison Mason on 01775 717647.